1. Name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Oberer Markt 9
92507 Nabburg Germany
Phone +49 (0)9433 79999 99
Fax +49 (0)9433 79999 88
Managing Director: Hubert Gietl
2. collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
When you visit the website
When you visit our website www.stickmaschinen.de, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on my website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and transmitted to the automated
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by me for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of my website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO. My legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do I use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
3. passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
I will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that I immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, I also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit my site again to use my services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with me and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes mentioned to protect my legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of my website.
5. use of Vimeo plugins
For the integration of videos we use the provider Vimeo. Vimeo is operated by Vimeo, LLC, headquartered at 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011.
On some of our websites we use plugins from the provider Vimeo. When you access the websites on our website that are provided with such a plugin - for example our media library - a connection to the Vimeo servers is established and the plugin is displayed. This will transmit to the Vimeo server which of our web pages you have visited. If you are logged in as a member of Vimeo, Vimeo will assign this information to your personal user account. When using the plugin, e.g. clicking the start button of a video, this information is also assigned to your user account. You can prevent this assignment by logging out of your Vimeo account and deleting the corresponding Vimeo cookies before using our website.
The purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Vimeo as well as your rights in this regard and the setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in Vimeo's data protection information: https://vimeo.com/privacy
6. use of YouTube plugins
We use YouTube for the integration of videos. YouTube is operated by YouTube LLC, headquartered at 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube is represented by Google Inc. based at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
On some of our websites we use plugins from YouTube. When you access the websites on our website that are provided with such a plugin - for example our media library - a connection to the YouTube servers is established and the plugin is displayed. This transmits to the YouTube server which of our Internet pages you have visited. If you are logged in as a YouTube member, YouTube assigns this information to your personal user account. When using the plugin, e.g. clicking the start button of a video, this information is also assigned to your user account. You can prevent this assignment by logging out of your YouTube account and other user accounts of YouTube LLC and Google Inc. and deleting the corresponding cookies of the companies before using our website.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by YouTube as well as your relevant rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the YouTube data protection information: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
6. external links to websites of other providers - hyperlinks
My website is clearly linked to websites of other companies (hyperlinks). You can recognize this, for example, by the change of the URL. Through these links I merely allow access to the use of external content in accordance with § 8 Telemediengesetz. As far as links to websites of other providers are available, I have no influence on their contents. Therefore, no guarantee and liability can be assumed for these contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of these pages. Therefore I cannot take any responsibility for the confidential handling of your data on these websites of third parties, as I have no influence on whether these companies comply with the data protection regulations. Please inform yourself directly about the handling of your personal data by these companies on these websites. The linked pages were checked at the time of linking for possible violations of civil or criminal law and recognisable violations of the law. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, constant monitoring of the contents of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. Upon notification of violations of the law, such links will be removed immediately.
7. Google Anaslytics
8. rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by me in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by me, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by me pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and I no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we will not use the data processing that is based on this consent.
not to be allowed to continue in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work for this purpose.
or my office seat.
9. right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which I will implement without specifying a specific situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com
10. Data security
I use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, I use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our Internet presence is transmitted in encrypted form can be seen from the closed display of the key- or
Lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
I also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. My security measures will be implemented in accordance with technological developments.
11. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status May 2018. due to the further development of my website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be viewed at any time on the website can be downloaded from https://www.stickmaschinen.de/downloads/privacy.pdf and printed out.